Working with your fundraising auctioneer should be easy
Schedule a call to save your event date and get to know each other
What you can expect on your first call:
- 30 minutes
- Reserve your event date
- Share about your organization's goals, mission, culture, people and anything not found on your website
- Discuss your event: history, revenue, demographic, goals, successes, areas of improvement, etc.
- Answer any questions you have for me.
- Schedule your strategy meeting
To learn more about my style and crowd interaction, I welcome you to view my videos prior to our call:
Create a custom strategy
Meet to create a custom strategy for your Auction and Appeal
What you can expect to cover in your pre-event consulting and strategy meeting:
- Selecting live auction items your guests will bid on (and how to acquire them without spending money)
- Designing a live auction that builds momentum and raises more money
- Creating item experiences that directly reflect your organization
- Structuring your program to set your fundraising appeal up for success.
- Developing an appeal that will make your guests excited to give
- Utilizing storytelling as a way to connect your donors to your mission
- Determining how to use video and professional sound to ensure an attentive audience.
- Integrating mobile bidding technology into your program and appeal to maximize results (optional)
- Securing Momentum Donors for the fundraising appeal
- Other topics based on what you want to try at your event
Raise more money
I will conduct your live auction and fundraising appeal
What you can expect from me on the day of your event:
- Arrive on time (which is mutually agreed upon prior to the event, but is usually when your guests start arriving)
- Train your volunteer bid spotters and recorders to capture all donations
- Remain onsite and accessible for questions and last minute consulting during the event
- Conduct an energetic and entertaining live auction that creates an atmosphere of competitive bidding
- Bidders will not feel bullied or shamed into bidding or giving, protecting your relationship with high-level donors
- Utilize any mobile bidding technology in a way that will best engage your audience
- Engage your guests in an inspiring fundraising appeal using language your guests will respond to generously.